Scheduling Paul and Virginia Friesen
Drs. Paul and Virginia Friesen have a passion to encourage individuals, couples, and families to live out God’s awesome design for relationships. The Friesens speak nationally and internationally on topics related to sexual purity, engagement, marriage, and parenting. Their audiences and venues are diverse, ranging from one-hour seminars for moms, parents, or couples, to day-long seminars or weekend retreats, to full week-long conferences for families.
Drs. Paul and Virginia Friesen are gifted speakers who travel together throughout the country speaking about family and marriage and God’s designs for both. Prior to booking Paul and Virginia, we encourage you to spend some time on our website familiarizing yourself with H.I.M. and its programs. Then take the following steps:
- Check the online calendar to see if there is a possible opening.
- Review the Speaking Information document.
- Contact us directly to confirm date availability.
- Complete and submit Speaking Engagement Agreement form.
- Obtain final confirmation of event and date from H.I.M.
- Download publicity materials from our website.
H.I.M.’s calendar includes both New England and national events. Though the calendar is updated on a regular basis, not all of the Friesens’ activities and travel plans are listed there. Therefore, please contact us as early as possible via phone or email to assure a mutually satisfactory event date prior to solidifying your own calendar.
Contacting Paul Friesen: